The Software Developer will be a core member of the Woodridge development team and will be an important contributor in delivering quality software to our clients. Some client interaction will be expected.
- Develop robust and innovative web and mobile applications
- Learn about and incorporate the latest technologies
- Collaborate with designers to implement effective, responsive UX/UI
- Validate effective solutions through quality management processes
- Reproduce and debug defects found within apps
- Document your work to ensure team members can follow your process
- Research and present on a technical topic of your choice every other month
The primary qualification is that you are bright, and are a very good programmer. Successful candidates, however, typically have the following:
- A degree from a four-year college in CS or a hard science
- Other languages and platforms, e.g. iOS and Objective-C, Android and Java, Eclipse, etc.
- A solid command of Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
This is a full-time, salaried position, not an hourly or contract position.