Software Project Manager
Project Managers (PMs) at Woodridge work on every aspect of the software development process from working with clients to understand their needs, to collaborating with designers and developers in designing and building software using an agile process, to leading QA/User Testing efforts, to launching new products for our clients. At Woodridge, you’ll have the opportunity to lead multiple projects for multiple clients across a variety of industries.
The primary responsibilities for the PM role cross three areas:
- Client and Partner Relationship Management: PMs are the primary point of contact for clients throughout the entire product lifecycle. PMs may also be involved in managing the relationships with other third-party partners (subcontractors, software partners, etc.)
- Business Analysis/Client Needs Assessment: PMs will work directly with the client to translate business needs into technical requirements and specific tasks
- Agile Project Management: PMs will manage the quality, on-budget, and on-schedule delivery of our software solutions. PMs are also responsible for project and task management, as well as people and team management. PMs need to be able to identify potential problems, blockers, and schedule issues and to quickly communicate possible solutions to key stakeholders.
Qualifications & Skills
Successful candidates typically have the following:
- Strong people, relationship, team management, and facilitation skills
- Agile software experience
- Familiarity with Web & Mobile App Technologies
- Experience using Jira (expertise is a plus)
- Budget and financial management skills
- QA Experience
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Minimum of 3 years experience
Things that will impress us:
- Agency Experience
- 5+ years of experience
- Scrum Master or PMP Certified
- Master’s Degree
This is a full-time, salaried position, not an hourly or contract position.
At Woodridge. we work hard to have a good time both in and out of the office. Some of the perks include:
- Catered team lunch every Friday, Monthly Burger Councils, Quarterly team-building event (e.g. go-karting, laser tag, skiing, disc golf, indoor skydiving)
- 18 vacation days the first year, 21 vacation days the second year, 25 after three years
- Office kitchen stocked with snacks, drinks, etc.
- Work from home as needed; reasonable weekly hours target
- Outstanding compensation and benefits (including 100% paid premium healthcare for employees and their dependents)
In the past year, Woodridge has won several awards that illustrate our high growth and great company culture.
- Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Company in America
- COBiz Top Software Company Winner
- COBiz Top Woman-Owned Company
- DBJ Best Places to Work
- Colorado Companies to Watch Winner