Support Engineer/Jr Software Developer
The Support Engineer/Junior Developer will be a core member of the Woodridge development team and an important contributor in supporting and delivering quality software to our clients. This position will report directly to our Senior Development staff and some client interaction will be expected.
- Support and help develop robust and innovative web and mobile applications
- Learn about and incorporate the latest technologies
- Collaborate with designers to implement effective, responsive UX/UI
- Reproduce and debug defects found within apps and prototype technical solutions
- Speak with clients to understand technical features & needs
- Help manage projects and timelines
- Document your work to ensure team members can follow your process
The primary qualification is that you are bright and have a basic understanding of coding skills with a desire to develop more advanced skills. Successful candidates, however, typically have the following:
- A basic understanding/command of Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills; ability to work in a team environment
- Bachelors degree, preferably with some focus in Computer Science or in a technical field such as Math, Engineering or Science
This is a full-time, salaried position, not an hourly or contract position.